The personalized solution for alopecia.
A new era in treatment for hair loss
Hair loss (alopecia) is a progressive condition that has different forms and causes. The most common hair loss type, known as androgenetic alopecia, is hereditary. If left untreated, hair loss usually progresses over time.
- TrichoTest™ analyzes 13 genes and 48 genetic variations related to alopecia.
- Genetic test based on state-of-the-art DNA micro array technology.
- A patented algorithm provides a personalized treatment solution from 175 million therapeutic alternatives.
- Genetic analysis reproducible of 99.9%.
What TrichoTest™ analyzes
- Prostaglandins metabolism
- Androgenic effect
- Vasodilation and blood circulation
- Collagen synthesis
- Vitamins and minerals metabolism
- Insulin-like growth factor metabolism
Factors that promote alopecia
- Increased testosterone levels
- Hormonal changes
- Blood circulation issues
- Low levels of vitamins and minerals
9 in stock