Direct Debit Policy
Direct Debit Set – Up
- Agree to terms and conditions by signing the document.
- Return form to the clinic or scan and email signed copy.
- We will create the payment plan on GoCardless platform and you will receive an email to complete the direct debit setup.
- You will receive two emails from GoCardless, one for the deposit of the treatment and another for the monthly payment. Once we receive the deposit we will notify you and book your first treatment.
- If you experience any issue with the setup please email [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
- Price discount only available on this package.
- First treatment only after deposit received.
- Deposit is non-refundable after first treatment
- Failure of direct debit payment will incur a £20 charge.
- You will agree in writing to pay UniSkin monthly instalments via Direct Debit to cover the cost of an agreed treatment plan.
- The maximum duration of this payment plan is 12 months.
- Treatment can only commence after you have signed the relevant documentation.
- Treatment can only commence after your GoCardless application has been approved.
- You can select to pay the remaining payments by direct debit on either the 1st or 16th day of the month.
- Failure to pay the monthly payments on the agreed dates will result in immediate cancellation of all future appointments
- Failure to pay the monthly payments may result in legal proceedings for the recovery of the outstanding payments.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Our under 21 policy states that if you look under 21, you will be asked to provide proof of age via a driving licence or passport and by no other means (e.g. student cards cannot be used). We will need to photocopy your ID as proof that we have checked your date of birth.
- If you are aged between 18 and 21, we ask that you take a week between your consultation and treatment to consider your decision.
- We do not offer cosmetic treatments to patients aged under 18 at our clinic.
- GoCardless is a UK Bacs approved bureau and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Authorised Payment Institution.