REGENERATE, REVIVE, RENEW AND REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN AND HAIR
Carboxytherapy is a truly exciting “green medicine” for regeneration. It is a method using natural gas to restore, rejuvenate and condition skin and hair.
It is a safe minimal invasive method where a high volume of CO2 gas (natural gas that you exhale) are used to infiltrate the skin, hair, wound scar or area of your body.
It is administered with the tip of a very small needle and triggers a healing cascade. The injected carbon dioxide reacts with a water molecule, which result in a change in pH.
The haemoglobin which carries oxygen normally responds by the change in the skin pH and gives oxygen off much quicker and changes the cell wall permeability and result in an
anti-spasmolytic effect. This anti-spasmatic effect change the tone within the arterioles and capillaries which helps spread the oxygen further and faster as well as relieves pain.
The penetration of the carbon dioxide triggers immediate cascade of hormones, tissue and cell growth function. This helps with cell and hair restoration.
Treatments vary amongst patients. Some have immediate results that last a few days. More sessions are needed for longer term results.
Average treatment amount is 6 – 10 sessions once or twice a week – depending what is being treated such as face, neck and hands.
Hair treatments takes longer and required 20 – 30 sessions. Once a treatment result is achieved it needs to be maintained with a 6 to 12 weekly top up session.
Treatments are quick with no down time. Sessions vary from 15 – 30 minutes but longer in hair and stretch marks.
£75.00 PER SESSION
Carboxytherapy is used for:
- Tightening and improving skin: face, jowls, neck, arms, legs, abdomen, buttocks and hands. Basically, where there is skin put it in.
- It is an alternative treatment to liposuction.
- It reduces lipomas – normal fat lumps in skin
- Reduces stretch marks and scars
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces crinkling effect in neck, arms and hands
- Improves orbital fat pads (puffiness under eyes) and dark circles under eyes
- Hair loss
- Soft tissue injuries
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Circulatory issues – Raynaud’s disease
- Inflammatory disease – psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis.
- No lasting side effects and approved by FDA (Federal Drug Administration).
- Possible bruising
- Slight headache
- Flushed features – short acting
Contra-Indications for Treatments:
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Acute embolism
- Decompensating hypertension
- Renal failure
- Pregnancy and breast feeding.